Save Energy & Improve Efficiency
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION & VOLTAGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ENERGY SAVING GRANTS FOR ENERGYACE
Grant Funding for Energy Efficiency Projects (Lancashire)
30% Grant funding is available for eligible companies to implement EnergyAce energy reduction projects and to support resource efficiency projects that reduce electricity, raw materials and gas etc.
A 30% capital grant up to a maximum of £25K is available for eligible companies that must be classed as a small to medium enterprise (SME) and located in Lancashire.
Qualification is as follows:
- Located in Lancashire
- Less than 250 full time equivalent employees (36 hrs/wk)
- Less than €50m turnover or €43m balance sheet
- Charities can be supported if they are a social enterprise and not reliant on funding
- Deferred payment, therefore projects cannot be retrospectively funded where commitments have already been made
- Funding is issued under De Minimis (companies should not have exceeded €200,000 of support)
- Advisors provide fully funded assessments to identify savings and support applications
For more information on Lancashire Chamber grant funding, please click onto this link or contact our offices.