VOLTAGE OPTIMISATION CALCULTOR SAVINGS
How to Use this calculator
- Please enter monthly costs per unit or kw/h found on your electricity bill in the purple box below (£/kWh).
- Please enter total monthly units or kw/h used for the month in the purple box below (Consumption).
- Once entered, please adjust the slide bars to best reflect the types of loads on your site – take care not to exceed a total % load of 100%
- To forward the results to EnergyAce, please complete details below and press submit, one of our team will be in touch.
- Should you require assistance with entering the details, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01695 559785
- Important! Please enter details from a bill that indicates a typical months usage.
- Important! All rates are in Pound sterling – if kw/h unit rate is in 12p, please enter as £0.12
- Important! Savings are indicative from information input and assumes average UK voltage levels of 242v (419v).